15.10. 1.1.x Branch¶
Version 1.1.2 contains important security fixes. Previous 1.1.x releases are not recommended for regular usage.
- Don’t ln the couchjs install target on Windows
- Remove ICU version dependency on Windows.
- Improve SpiderMonkey version detection.
- ETag of attachment changes only when the attachment changes, not the document.
- Fix retrieval of headers larger than 4k.
- Allow OPTIONS HTTP method for list requests.
- Don’t attempt to encode invalid json.
- Improvements to log messages for file-related errors.
- Fix pull replication of documents with many revisions.
- Fix replication from an HTTP source to an HTTP target.
- Avoid invalidating view indexes when running out of file descriptors.
- Support SpiderMonkey 1.8.5
- Add configurable maximum to the number of bytes returned by _log.
- Allow CommonJS modules to be an empty string.
- Bump minimum Erlang version to R13B02.
- Do not run deleted validate_doc_update functions.
- ETags for views include current sequence if include_docs=true.
- Fix bug where duplicates can appear in _changes feed.
- Fix bug where update handlers break after conflict resolution.
- Fix bug with _replicator where include “filter” could crash couch.
- Fix crashes when compacting large views.
- Fix file descriptor leak in _log
- Fix missing revisions in _changes?style=all_docs.
- Improve handling of compaction at max_dbs_open limit.
- Link to ICU 4.2 on Windows.
- Permit forward slashes in path to update functions.
- Reap couchjs processes that hit reduce_overflow error.
- Status code can be specified in update handlers.
- Support provides() in show functions.
- _view_cleanup when ddoc has no views now removes all index files.
- max_replication_retry_count now supports “infinity”.
- Fix replication crash when source database has a document with empty ID.
- Fix deadlock when assigning couchjs processes to serve requests.
- Fixes to the document multipart PUT API.
- Fixes regarding file descriptor leaks for databases with views.
All CHANGES for 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 also apply to 1.1.0.
- Added OS Process module to manage daemons outside of CouchDB.
- Added HTTP Proxy handler for more scalable externals.
- Added a “change password”-feature to Futon.
- Native SSL support.
- Added support for HTTP range requests for attachments.
- Added built-in filters for _changes: _doc_ids and _design.
- Added configuration option for TCP_NODELAY aka “Nagle”.
- Allow POSTing arguments to _changes.
- Allow keys parameter for GET requests to views.
- Allow wildcards in vhosts definitions.
- More granular ETag support for views.
- More flexible URL rewriter.
- Added support for recognizing “Q values” and media parameters in HTTP Accept headers.
- Validate doc ids that come from a PUT to a URL.
- Added _replicator database to manage replications.
- Fixed issues when an endpoint is a remote database accessible via SSL.
- Added support for continuous by-doc-IDs replication.
- Fix issue where revision info was omitted when replicating attachments.
- Integrity of attachment replication is now verified by MD5.
- Multiple micro-optimizations when reading data.
URL Rewriter & Vhosts¶
- Fix for variable substitution
- Added CommonJS support to map functions.
- Added stale=update_after query option that triggers a view update after returning a stale=ok response.
- Warn about empty result caused by startkey and endkey limiting.
- Built-in reduce function _sum now accepts lists of integers as input.
- Added view query aliases start_key, end_key, start_key_doc_id and end_key_doc_id.