15.6. 1.4.x Branch¶
1.4.x Branch is affected by the issue described in CVE-2014-2668: DoS (CPU and memory consumption) via the count parameter to /_uuids. Upgrading to a more recent release is strongly recommended.
We now support Erlang/OTP R16B and R16B01; the minimum required version is R14B.
User document role values must now be strings. Other types of values will be refused when saving the user document.
- COUCHDB-1139: it’s possible to apply list
- COUCHDB-1632: Ignore epilogues in
multipart/relatedMIME attachments. #2b4ab67a
- COUCHDB-1634: Reduce PBKDF2 work factor. #f726bc4d
- COUCHDB-1684: Support for server-wide changes feed reporting on creation, updates and deletion of databases. #917d8988
- COUCHDB-1772: Prevent invalid JSON output when using all_or_nothing of bulk API. #dfd39d57
- Add a
configurable whitelistof user document properties. #8d7ab8b1
- COUCHDB-1852: Support Last-Event-ID header in EventSource changes feeds. #dfd2199a
- Allow storing pre-hashed admin passwords via config API. #c98ba561
- Automatic loading of CouchDB plugins. #3fab6bb5
- Much improved documentation, including an expanded description of validate_doc_update functions (commit:ef9ac469) and a description of how CouchDB handles JSON number values (#bbd93f77).
- Split up replicator_db tests into multiple independent tests.